Ziba recently nominated my blog for the Liebster Award! The Liebster Award is for up & coming bloggers, and it is also the first award that my blog has been nominated for!
Nominees of the Liebster Award must:
- Post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the tagger/nominator has posted for them.
- Create 11 questions and choose (nominate) 11 blogs of 200 followers or less and link them in the post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
11 Things About Myself:
- I’m left-handed.
- I have synesthesia.
- I’m part Malagasy, Mexican American, French American, and Native American.
- I’m psychic.
- I’m a pescatarian.
- I have a pet pig named Piggy Piggy.
- I have mild social-phobia.
- I’m silly.
- I’m learning how to speak and write French and Korean.
- I have scoliosis.
- I was allergic to chocolate for 2 years.
Ziba’s Questions Answered:
1) How long have you been blogging?
On this blog for about 2 years. In general…since junior high haha
2) What made you start blogging in the first place?
Myspace had a blog area that needed to be filled so my custom layout wouldn’t look awkward. Then I moved to blogger where I wrote poems about my friends on a platform that they could easily access.
3) What three traits do you admire most in people?
Hygiene, kindness, & humor.
4) What is your number 1 priority when purchasing beauty products? Is it the brand name, effectiveness, price, naturalness, or is it something else… ?
5) Where is your favorite place that you have traveled?
6) What would your perfect breakfast be like?
Waking up at 9am with a clean plate of natural fruits and hot tea with sunlight pouring through a large open window.
7) Have you ever experienced love at first sight?
Nope. …unless it was food then yes. 팥빙수~
8) What was the last book that you read? Write one sentence that summarizes the entire book for you.
SPIN Selling by Niel Rackham. It was for my Marketing 3650 course and I was surprisingly really interested in the topics covered.
9) Cat or dog? You only get one!
I’M ALLERGIC /cries. But probably dog.
10) What do you see yourself doing five years from now?
Living in France hopefully.
11) What is the last thing that made you LAUGH SO MUCH UNTIL YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE?
My brother retold a story of my dad at a restaurant. He had just finished eating his cheesecake and said “All good things must come to an end.” so casually that we all died laughing XD
Bloggers That I Tag:
- A Blonde In Asia – A girl that I met in the Korean Culture Exchange at my University. She goes to school in South Korea now!
- The Rising Sun – Another girl that I met in the same organization. She studied in Japan for a semester.
- A Queen’s World – One of my friends that I also met in KCE. She reviews Korean Variety shows and music!
- Kpop Craze - A sister site to #3. She reviews Kpop!
- Forget Growing Up – A sweet ulzzang that models clothes!
- Taylor Prewitt - A friend from high school that is a photojournalist.
- Search the Universe – My friend’s journey into spirituality.
- Discovering Kohppa – Another friend I met in KCE. He needs to blog more!
- Oneiricite – A visual diary sister blog to #6.
- Seoul Travel Blog – By my friend who is studying abroad this semester in South Korea!
- Doll Delight – A fashion icon that I think needs more exposure.
My Questions for Them:
- What kind of blogs do you follow?
- What gives you a feeling of peace?
- About how many songs do you have stored in your various technological devices?
- If you had the resources what would you love to blog about?
- What is a song that you sing when no one is looking?
- What language do you wish you spoke fluently?
- If you could marry anyone in the world who would it be?
- What is your favorite type of weather?
- What do you do on your days off?
- Who is your favorite YouTuber?
- If you could have one thing in the world what would it be and why?