If you didn’t know by now I have a nail design obsession. I’ve been doing my nails religiously since junior high. It’s a really calming hobby~
Anyways, here’s my fruity nails!
- Bright blue nail polish (doesn’t have to be blue but make it something bright)
- Yellow, white, and green nail polish for the dots
- Dotting tool or makeshift dotting tool
- FIMO sticks in fruit designs
- Nail glue (optional)
- Top coat
Let’s get started!
- Apply a base coat to protect your natural nails.
- Apply 2 coats of blue polish.
- Apply another top coat for a nice shine.
- Wait for that coat to dry then apply the fruit pieces with either nail glue or the top coat as adhesive.
- Grab your dotting tool and start dabbing on random dots with the yellow, green, and white polishes. I just add a drop of each onto a piece of paper then dip my dotting tool into it and apply.
- When everything is dry add another top coat and you’re done!
Simple right? That’s how most of my nail designs are anyways~ Picture time!
You can leave your nails like this or you could take it a step further.