I’ve never made new year’s resolutions, but I’ve made promises to myself at the start of a new year.
- One year I promised myself that I would not eat potato chips. It lasted for a year.
- Another year I promised to stop eating ice cream. It lasted 2 years.
- Last year I promised that I would work out more. It lasted a year.
- Also last year I promised myself that I would blog more. I’m here.
My promises are usually health related as you can see, and I tend to make them undramatic. Unless you count not eating ice cream for 2 years dramatic. Here’s what I wanna do this year:
- Increase my flexibility.
- Learn 5 French verbs everyday until I run out in the book I have.
- Wake up earlier than noon and stay up for the whole day.
- Drink more tea.
I want to be able to do this again at the end of 2013:
ÊTRE – TO BE
AVOIR – TO HAVE
FAIRE – TO DO, MAKE
DIRE – TO SAY, TELL
ALLER – TO GO
VOIR – TO SEE
SAVOIR – TO KNOW
POUVOIR – TO BE ABLE
FALLOIR – TO BE NECESSARY
VOULOIR – TO WANT
Here’s 10 verbs since I missed 2 days already.